PRIVACY, DATA PROTECTION AND COOKIES POLICY
By giving your consent, you are accepting and consenting to the practices described in this policy. If you do not give your consent, please navigate away from the HSSP Architects Limited Site.
We do not purchase, or sell lists of clients or client data, professional contacts or third parties with anyone.
You may withdraw your consent at any time. An explanation of your rights is set out below.
For the purpose of the Data Protection Legislation (as defined below), the data controller is HSSP ARCHITECTS LIMITED, a limited liability company with company number 06364232 whose registered office is at Pera Business Park, Nottingham Road, Melton Mowbray, Leicestershire, LE13 0PB.
If you are not satisfied with any action taken by us or response given, you have the right to complain to Information Commissioner at www.ico.gov.uk, or help line telephone number: 0303 1231113.
In this policy the following terms shall have the following meanings:
Cookie: a small file placed on your computer or device by the HSSP Architects Limited Site when you visit certain parts of the HSSP Architects Limited Site and/or when you use certain features of the HSSP Architects Limited Site.
Cookie Law: means the relevant parts of the Privacy and Electronic Communications (EC Directive) Regulations 2003.
Data Protection Legislation: unless and until the General Data Protection Regulation ((EU) 2016/679) (GDPR) is no longer directly applicable in the UK, the GDPR and any national implementing laws, regulations and secondary legislation, as amended or updated from time to time, in the UK; and then any successor legislation to the GDPR or the Data Protection Act 2018.
Data Subject: a natural identifiable person.
Personal Data: has the meaning set out in the Data Protection Legislation, being as at the data of this policy, any data which identifies a natural person (by way of example, name, address, phone number and so on).
What this policy also covers
This policy also explains:
- What personally identifiable information of yours is collected:
- on the HSSP Architects Limited Site, when you interact with it;
- when you download from the HSSP Architects Limited Site;
- when you interact with HSSP Architects Limited’s advertising and applications on third party websites and services.
- What organisation is collecting the information;
- How the information is used;
- With whom the information may be shared;
- What choices are available to you regarding collection, use and distribution of the information;
- What kind of security procedures are in place to protect the loss, misuse or alteration of information under HSSP Architects Limited’s control;
- How you can correct any inaccuracies in the information; and
- How you can request the information we process and store to be removed.
There are other terms that may apply to you
We may make changes to these terms and our website
We may update and change these terms and our website from time to time for a variety of reasons. By way of examples: to reflect changes to the services we offer, user’s needs, regulatory or legal requirements. Every time you wish to use the HSSP Architects Limited Site, please check these terms to ensure you understand the terms that apply at that time. These terms were updated on 6 April 2020.
Children under the age of 13
Persons under the age of 13 are not eligible to use our services and we ask that minors do not submit any personal information to us. We will not knowingly accept any data from a person who is under the age of 13 years.
Information we collect from you
We will collect and process the following information:
- technical information, including the Internet protocol (IP) address used to connect your computer to the Internet, browser type and version, time zone setting, browser plug-in types and versions, operating system and platform;
- information about your visit, including the full Uniform Resource Locators (URL), clickstream to, through and from our site (including date and time), download errors, length of visits to certain pages, page interaction information (such as scrolling, clicks, and mouse-overs), methods used to browse away from the page, and any phone number used to call us.
- if you: complete one of our forms on the HSSP Architects Limited Site or report a problem with the HSSP Architects Limited Site or otherwise correspond with us by email or telephone, we may collect your name, email address and phone number. If having completed an enquiry form you become one of our clients, we will retain your personal data in accordance with our data retention policy.
Use of your information
We will use the data collected about you in the following ways:
- to provide services to you;
- to provide information about our businesses or services which may be of interest to you;
- improve the efficiency of the HSSP Architects Limited Site;
- to develop services;
- to notify you of changes to our services;
- to understand our customer requirements and preferences, perform analysis and comparisons;
- to administer and update our website to ensure it runs smoothly on your hardware; and
- to offer you support in the event that you have problem or an issue with the HSSP Architects Limited
Please also see below under “Cookies”.
Where we store your personal data
- As referred to above, all information you provide to us is stored on our secure cloud servers based in the UK.
- In addition, we use SSL (Secure Sockets Layer) technology to encrypt the data on the HSSP Architects Limited. The parties with whom we share your data to perform our contract with you may have different arrangements in place.
- We take all reasonable technical, organisation and security steps to ensure that the information you supply to us over the internet is secure.
As a Data Subject under the Data Protection Legislation you have the following rights:
- You have the right to ask us not to process your Personal Data for marketing purposes. If you submit an enquiry form on the HSSP Architects Limited Site, you give your consent to HSSP Architects Limited contacting you for marketing purposes. You can exercise your right to prevent such processing by checking certain boxes on the form we use to collect your data. You can also exercise the right at any time by contacting us at: email: email@example.com or in writing to: HSSP Architects Limited, Pera Business Park, Nottingham Road, Melton Mowbray, Leicestershire, LE13 0PB.
- The HSSP Architects Limited Site may, from time to time, contain links to and from other websites including but not limited to Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, RIBA (architecture.com), ARB (www.architects-register.org.uk/) and the Green Register (www.greenregister.org.uk/). If you follow a link to any of these websites, please note that these websites have their own privacy policies and that we do not accept any responsibility or liability for these policies. Please check these policies before you submit any Personal Data to these websites.
- You have the right to ask us to supply to you the information we hold, this is known as a data subject access request. For further details please contact us on: email: firstname.lastname@example.org or in writing to: HSSP Architects Limited, Pera Business Park, Nottingham Road, Melton Mowbray, Leicestershire, LE13 0PB.
- You have the right to ask us to rectify the data we hold in the event that it contains inaccuracies or is incomplete. To discuss this please contact us on: email: email@example.com or in writing to: HSSP Architects Limited, Pera Business Park, Nottingham Road, Melton Mowbray, Leicestershire, LE13 0PB.
- You have the right to ask us to erase the Personal Data we hold if: (i) it is no longer necessary for us to hold the data; (ii) you wish to withdraw your consent to us holding the data; (iii) you object to us holding or processing the data; (iv) you believe that we have processed the data unlawfully; or (v) the data needs to be erased for us to comply with a particular legal obligation. To make a request please contact us on: email: firstname.lastname@example.org or in writing to: HSSP Architects Limited, Pera Business Park, Nottingham Road, Melton Mowbray, Leicestershire, LE13 0PB.
Disclosure of your information
You agree that we have the right to share your Personal Data with:
- Any member of our group, which means our subsidiaries, our ultimate holding company and its subsidiaries, as defined in section 1159 of the UK Companies Act 2006.
- Selected third parties including:
- business partners, suppliers and sub-contractors for the performance of any contract we enter into with them or you;
- analytics and search engine providers that assist us in the improvement and optimisation of the HSSP Architects Limited Site.
- To a prospective buyer or seller if we sell or buy any business or assets.
- If any of the shares in HSSP Architects Limited are sold or substantially all of its assets are acquired by a third party, in which case Personal Data held by it about its clients will be one of the transferred assets.
All Cookies used by HSSP Architects Limited on the HSSP Architects Limited Site are used in accordance with current Cookie Law. We may use some or all of the following types of Cookie:
- Strictly Necessary Cookies (SNC) – a Cookie falls into this category if it is essential to the operation of the HSSP Architects Limited Site, supporting functions such as logging in.
- Analytics and Flash Cookies (AFC) – it is important for HSSP Architects Limited to understand how you use the HSSP Architects Limited Site. For example, how efficiently you are able to navigate around it, and what features you use. Analytics Cookies enable us to gather this information, helping HSSP Architects Limited to improve the HSSP Architects Limited Site and your experience of it.
- Functionality Cookies (FC) – enable us to provide additional functions to you on the HSSP Architects Limited Site such as personalisation and remembering your saved preferences. Some functionality Cookies may also be strictly necessary Cookies, but not all necessarily fall into that category.
- Persistent Cookies (PC) – any of the above types of Cookie may be a persistent Cookie. Persistent Cookies are those which remain on your computer or device for a predetermined period and are activated each time you visit the HSSP Architects Limited Site.
- Session Cookies (SC) – any of the above types of Cookie may be a session Cookie. Session Cookies are temporary and only remain on your computer or device from the point at which you visit the HSSP Architects Limited Site until you close your browser. Session Cookies aren’t deleted when you close your browser, to delete these cookies you will need to clear your browser history.
- Web beacons (WB) – certain pages on the HSSP Architects Limited Site and e-mails may contain small electronic files known as web beacons. Web beacons permit HSSP Architects Limited to monitor the volume of users of the HSSP Architects Limited Site and the popularity of certain pages.
Before Cookies are placed on your computer or device you will be shown a cookie compliance statement, requesting your consent to set those Cookies. By giving your consent to the placing of Cookies you are enabling us to provide you with the best possible experiences and services to you. You may wish to deny consent to the placing of the Cookies at which point we request you cease using the HSSP Architects Limited Site.
In addition to the controls that HSSP Architects Limited provide, you can choose to enable or disable Cookies and the web beacons referred to above in your internet browser. Most internet browsers also enable you to choose whether you wish to disable all Cookies or only third-party Cookies. By default, most internet browsers accept Cookies, but this can be changed. For further details, please access the help menu in your internet browser.
In the table below, you can see what external tools we are using, who provides these tools, what kind of data in form of cookies they are collecting, how long this data is held and who has access to this data:
HSSP Architects Limited
· Strictly Necessary Cookies (SNC)
· Analytics and Flash Cookies (AFC)
· Functionality Cookies (FC)
|Cookies providing data to HSSP Architects Limited:|
|Google Tag Manager (FC)|
This is a tool, provided by Google Inc. (Google), enabling us to add fast and easy functionality to our site, without the need to change the code and service interruption. In case of dysfunction it allows us find fast the problem and fix it. It enables other external tools needed to optimise our page and our marketing campaigns.
|Google Analytics (AFC)|
This is a tool, provided by Google Inc. (Google), we are using to collect anonymised data about your behaviour on our site. It provides us with information about …
· visitor demographics
· marketing campaign performance
To learn how to disable Google Analytics on all pages your visiting, please visit https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout
|Cookies providing data to Google Analytics:|
|_dc_gtm_UA||Used by Google Tag Manager (“Google”) to control the loading of the Google Analytics tool.|
Valid one minute.
|_ga||Keeps a unique, anonymised ID that is used to generate statistical data about how the visitor uses the website.|
Valid 2 years.
Used by Google Analytics to generate the statistical data.
|_gid||Keeps a unique, anonymised ID that is used to generate statistical data about how the visitor uses the website.|
Valid 2 years.
Used by Google Analytics to generate the statistical data.
|Facebook Pixel (AFC):|
This is a tool, provided by Facebook Inc. (Facebook). Similar like Google Analytics, we do use this tool to collect anonymised data about the different users, visiting our site and their behaviour on the site. It helps us to optimise the user experience, the marketing costs and the amount of SPAM.
To change your Facebook settings please visit https://www.facebook.com/ads/settings
|Cookies providing data to Facebook Pixel|
|Tr||Used by Facebook to display a range of promotional products.|
|Fr||Used by Facebook to display a range of promotional products.|
The optional cookies can be deactivated via your browser settings.
You can also prevent the use of any cookies by the settings of your browser. However, this could affect the service functions and block also technically necessary cookies.
Some emails that we send may have tracking on so that we can tell how much traffic those emails send to the HSSP Architects Limited Site.