WEBSITE TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF USE
PLEASE READ THE TERMS OF THIS POLICY CAREFULLY BEFORE USING THE SITE
What’s in these terms?
Who we are and how to contact us
The www.hssparchitects.co.uk site (HSSP Architects Limited Site) is operated by HSSP Architects Limited, a limited liability company with company number 06364232 whose registered office is at Pera Business Park, Nottingham Road, Melton Mowbray, Leicestershire, LE13 0PB.
To contact us, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or telephone 01664 563 288.
Who do these terms apply to?
These terms apply to anyone who uses or interacts with the HSSP Architects Limited Site, including but not limited to prospective clients / clients and businesses who purchase our services.
Acceptance of these terms
By using the HSSP Architects Limited Site, you confirm that you accept the terms of this policy and that you agree to comply with it. If you do not agree to this policy, you must not use the HSSP Architects Limited Site.
We recommend that you print a copy of these terms for future reference.
There are other terms that may apply to you
There are other additional terms which also apply to your use of the HSSP Architects Limited Site:
- Our Privacy, Data Protection and Cookies Policy which sets out the terms on which we process any personal data we collect from you, or that you provide to us. By using the HSSP Architects Limited Site, you consent to such processing and your warrant that all data provided by you is accurate;
- If you enter into a contract for services with us, our terms and conditions of business will apply. We will advise you of these separately.
We may make changes to this policy
We amend these terms from time to time. Every time you wish to use the HSSP Architects Limited Site, please check these terms to ensure you understand the terms that apply at that time. These terms were most recently updated on 6 April 2020.
We may suspend or withdraw our site
We do not guarantee that the HSSP Architects Limited Site, or any content on it, will always be available, uninterrupted or fault free. We may suspend or withdraw or restrict the availability of all or any part of the HSSP Architects Limited Site for business and operational reasons. We will try to give you reasonable notice of any suspension or withdrawal.
How you may use material on our site
We are the owner or the licensee of all intellectual property rights in the HSSP Architects Limited Site, including but not limited to the trading styles, logos and names displayed, and the material/ content published on it, source code and software.
You may print off one copy, and may download extracts, of any page(s) from the HSSP Architects Limited Site for your personal use and you may draw the attention of others within your business (if you are a business user) to content posted on the HSSP Architects Limited Site.
You must not modify the paper or digital copies of any materials you have printed off or downloaded in any way, and you must not use any illustrations, photographs, video or audio sequences or any graphics separately from any accompanying text.
Our status (and that of any identified contributors) as the authors of content on the HSSP Architects Limited Site must always be acknowledged.
You must not use any part of the content on the HSSP Architects Limited Site for commercial purposes without obtaining a licence to do so from us or our licensors.
Reliance on information on the HSSP Architects Limited Site
The content on the HSSP Architects Limited Site is provided for information only. It does not constitute advice. Our advice should be sought before taking any action based on any information provided on the HSSP Architects Limited Site.
To the fullest extent permitted by law, we make no representation, warranty or guarantee that the HSSP Architects Limited Site will meet your requirements, that it will not infringe the rights of third parties or that it will be compatible with all software and hardware, or that it will be secure.
Although we make reasonable efforts to update the information on the HSSP Architects Limited Site, we make no representations, warranties or guarantees, whether express or implied, that the content on the HSSP Architects Limited Site is complete, accurate or up to date.
We are not responsible for websites we link to
Where the HSSP Architects Limited Site has links to other sites and resources provided by third parties, these links are provided for your information only. Such links should not be interpreted as approval by us of those linked websites or information you may obtain from them. We have no control over the contents of those sites or resources.
Our responsibility for loss or damage suffered by you
Whether you are a consumer or a business user:
- We do not exclude or limit in any way our liability to you where it would be unlawful to do so. This includes liability for death or personal injury caused by our negligence or the negligence of our employees, agents or subcontractors and for fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation.
- Different limitations and exclusions of liability will apply to liability arising as a result of the supply of any services which we may supply to you which will be set out in our terms and conditions of business.
If you are a business user:
- We exclude all implied conditions, warranties, representations or other terms that may apply to the HSSP Architects Limited Site or any content on it.
- We will not be liable to you for any loss or damage, whether in contract, tort (including negligence), breach of statutory duty, or otherwise, even if foreseeable, arising under or in connection with:
- use of, or inability to use, the HSSP Architects Limited Site;
- use of or reliance on any content displayed on the HSSP Architects Limited Site.
In particular, we will not be liable for:
- loss of profits, sales, business, or revenue;
- business interruption;
- loss of anticipated savings;
- loss of business opportunity, goodwill or reputation; or
- any indirect or consequential loss or damage.
Please note: different exclusions and limitations may apply if you enter into a contract with us.
If you are a consumer user:
- Please note that we only provide the HSSP Architects Limited Site for domestic and private use. You agree not to use our site for any commercial or business purposes, and we have no liability to you for any loss of profit, loss of business, business interruption, or loss of business opportunity.
- If you submit Personal Data in the course of sending us an enquiry, you do so in accordance with our Data Protection, Privacy and Cookies Policy.
Uploading data to the HSSP Architects Limited Site
Whenever you make use of a feature that allows you to submit an enquiry and upload data to the HSSP Architects Limited Site, we will comply with our Data Protection, Privacy and Cookies Policy.
We have the right to remove any posting you make on the HSSP Architects Limited Site, if, in our opinion, your post does not comply with the content standards set out below under “Acceptable Use.”
Viruses, Malware and Security
We will exercise all reasonable skill and care to ensure that the HSSP Architects Limited Site is secure and free from viruses and other malware.
You are responsible for protecting and configuring your information technology, computer programmes and platform to access the HSSP Architects Limited Site. You should use your own virus protection and security software.
You must not misuse the HSSP Architects Limited Site by knowingly introducing viruses, trojans, worms, logic bombs or other material that is malicious or technologically harmful. You must not attempt to gain unauthorised access to the HSSP Architects Limited Site, the server on which the HSSP Architects Limited Site is stored, or any server, computer or database connected to the HSSP Architects Limited Site. You must not attack the HSSP Architects Limited Site via a denial-of-service attack or a distributed denial-of service attack. By breaching this provision, you would commit a criminal offence under the Computer Misuse Act 1990. We may report any such breach to the relevant law enforcement authorities and we will co-operate with those authorities by disclosing your identity to them. In the event of such a breach, your right to use the HSSP Architects Limited Site will cease immediately.
Rules about linking to the HSSP Architects Limited Site
You must not establish a link to the HSSP Architects Limited Site without our express written consent.
You may only use the HSSP Architects Limited Site in a manner which is lawful and complies with this section. Specifically:
- You must comply fully with all applicable local, national or international laws and/or regulations;
- You must not use the HSSP Architects Limited Site in any way or for any purpose that is unlawful or fraudulent;
- You must not use the HSSP Architects Limited Site to knowingly send or transmit data that contains any form of virus or other malware, or any other code designed to adversely affect the computer hardware, software or data of any kind;
- You must not use the HSSP Architects Limited Site in any way or for any purpose, that is intended to harm any person or persons in any way.
When submitting data to us you must not submit communicate or otherwise do anything that:
- Is sexually explicit;
- Is obscene, deliberately offensive, hateful or otherwise inflammatory;
- Promotes violence;
- Promotes or assists any unlawful activity;
- Discriminates against or in any way defamatory of, any person group or class of persons, race, gender, religion, nationality, disability, sexual orientation or age;
- Is intended or otherwise likely to infringe another person’s rights to privacy;
- Misleadingly impersonates any person or otherwise misrepresents your identity;
- Infringes our intellectual property rights;
- Otherwise breaches any legal duty.
You also agree not to reproduce, duplicate, copy or re-sell any part of the HSSP Architects Limited Site.
Third party providers
Which country’s laws apply to any disputes?
The terms of this policy, its subject matter and its formation are governed by English law. We both agree that the courts of England and Wales will have exclusive jurisdiction, regardless of where you use or access the HSSP Architects Limited Site.